Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yeah Me!!!

So my New Years Resolution was to be in my size 7 jeans before my birthday in March. Well today, I officially started wearing them!!! Yeah!!! They are a tiny bit tight, but not so tight they shouldn't be seen in public (like they were the end of last year). I still would like to lose my saddle bags and love handles my dear son gave to me, but they'll come. I'm almost over this stupid cold. So I can start hitting the gym next week after work again. But geez! If anyone tells you that you can loose your baby weight in a matter of 6 months, they are smoking weed! So mine took me almost 2 years to lose (and I doubt I'll be to my pre-pregnancy weight before my birthday, but we can hope). But then again, my son gifted me with 70lbs!!! Wowzers!! But I'm proud of myself since I can see how large I was from pics of the past two years. Keep rooting for me!!

5 comments:

Denni said...

I guess I smoke weed then. I have a great body for having 3 kids. Burke can't keep his hands off of me, cause I look so good. Take that girl!!!

Kinghorn said...

Don't listen to my sister. She is on too much weed to realize what she's saying!!!

Denni said...

I love weed!!!!haha

WillowLakeScents said...

Wait....you can get your pre-pregnancy body back??? No one ever told me this ! Hmmmm.... wonder if 14 years later is too late to start working on it ?? Did you say size 7 ??? Maybe I should start smoking weed (then I wouldn't care what size my jeans were ~ I'd be laughing too much to notice)hmmm.... Denni, did your mother teach you to share ??

Kinghorn said...

No, I didn't say get my prepregnancy body back (that's hopeless!), but at least the size! Hahahaha!