Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yeah!!! Another Project Down!!!

My new stall: The new pile of crap from the pigeon coop:

Woohoo!!! The pigeon coop is finally down!! I started on it last week, but got stuck when 4 stripped screws were keeping me from progressing. So I asked Mike to bring his sawzall out and take care of them. So he did and I started one by one unscrewing more screws to take down boards. Well, Mike decided that would take too long, so he started hanging from the rafters and kicking the pen down. Wish I had the camera because it was quite a sight. But needless to say, Mike ripped the rest of the pen down in a matter of minutes. Guess this is one case where Brawns over Brains works better. Hahahaha!!! Here is the new picture of my empty stall (which still needs to be disinfected) and the (once again) large pile of junk this pigeon coop created.

No comments: