Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cupcake Thief!!!


So I went out to the mailbox to send out Carver's Valentine's cards. I had made cupcakes that morning and they were still cooling on the counter before I could frost them. I come back in the front door and Carver comes running out of the kitchen with cake on his face. I go in the kitchen to find he pushed his chair up to the couter and one of the cupcakes was missing its top. Then he proceeded to show me how he got to his cupcake, but wouldn't look me in the eye the entire time! I know where he gets his cupcake thievery from (his father!).

1 comment:

Victor and Jennika said...

He may get his cupcake stealing from his dad...but did he get a love for chocolate-specifically M&M's and Kissables from you yet? :)

When do you want to go out to dinner...we can invite the boys? I can't seem to want to go anywhere without Vic at my side! :)