Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pony Showing...

Carver, Paul and Me:Bee in her very first show at the fair:
Me with Bee and My friend Trent with Bee's Dam Julie:
Bee & Julie:
Bee:
Well, my pony season came to an end in August. I had two shows pretty much back to back. Had a blast. The fair show was Bee's very first show. She did fairly good. A little drama with her, but she handled it pretty good considering her temperment. Bugs brought home another supreme championship in halter. He's sure turned out nice. Paul was a trooper as usual. The Logan show was our last show. My ponies all won their halter divisions. We had no driving competition, but had fun none the less. Here are pics from our last 2 shows. Trent is with me in quite a few pics. He's my friend and partner in crime when it comes to the ponies. Takes 2 of us to show them and for some reason, I can't talk Mike into running down the rail in a pink shirt?? Hahahaha!
Other than horse shows, I started a new job as a Dialysis Lab tech. Different field and change of pace. I like my job so far. Carver has excelled at potty training (finally!) and we're in underwear. Mike has been busy with his job now that the hunting season has started up. I have started taking in horses for training. So far have 1 nice little pony that is doing real well in driving. Have 4 possible prospects next spring too. :)

No comments: