Saturday, January 30, 2010

I know..such a slacker!

So the past month has been super busy. I've been putting in for jobs and have had several job interviews. I finally landed a job this week. I start Monday working for Propac labs in Ogden. Think it'll be a fun and exciting job. Definately keep me busy (which I don't mind as I'd rather be working the hours away than sitting). So it'll be a full time position with benefits. I'm happy about that.

And then the harsh cold and snow doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. Having withdrawls not being able to drive my ponies. I was driving by this time last year. So I have been working on training them in the barn alley way. But can't do much as my round pen is under a sheet of ice. I'm thinking of attatching skates to my muck boots as my rear end is sorely bruised from my efforts to stay upright.

Carver is doing good. He starts daycare for the first time on Monday. 2 of those days will be preschool. So he should have fun learning and playing with kids his own age. Mom and Dad can only be so entertaining to an almost 3 year old.

No comments: