Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry Peeps!!!

So I've been slacking on posting lately. I'm sitting in class right now waiting for the proffessor to get done with the first web design class (which I already took) and start the second web design class (which I'm in now). So I've been wasting time on the computer. We've been busy and can't seem to find time to sit down. Mike's been tearing apart the backyard. Definately need to get pics of him dragging a tractor harrow around with the 4-wheeler. Its chained to the hitch to stay on and then has tires and chains strapped to the top to weight it down. Quite redneckish if I don't say so myself. But he has also got the bead board up in the kitchen and the cabinet fronts built. I have pics of stuff, just got to get the time to sit down and do it. Will get stuff posted in the next couple days....promise! I'm just taking advantage of the weather when it isn't raining or snowing (or blowing like the dickens!). Got pony shows coming up and lots of training still to do.

No comments: